Life - It is the trickiest most fascinating journey I have found....
Irony is that " Life does not come with a road map" and that is our greatest treasure and tragedy.
No matter how different we wish for it to be, Truth is it isn't...
and the sooner we accept it the better it gets...
After 26 years of dealing with a fragmented family life, death of a loved one, Identity crisis
and embarking on the journey to finding true happiness.
Here are a few things that I have learned from my life....
1) Acceptance of both situations and people as they are brings about solace.
2) Compassion is the key that binds all beings through understanding.
3) Our primordial desire is life, and our life path is curated between the fear of death
and desire to live.
4) Our point of contentment lies within the peace of the present moment.
5) We are "becoming's" rather than beings... The goal is in the process.
6) Happiness is a truly spiritual experience of harmony with life and yourself,
true happiness can never be found, it is meant to be discovered.
7) Love is who we are, not what we do and caring is the ultimate purpose of life.
8) Simplicity of action is a result of profound thought.
9) True validation comes from internalization and not externalization.
10) Finding yourself in the midst of multicoloured experiences is the true quest of life, Awaken the wonder junkie within you....